FOM: "Working foundations" sources

Solomon Feferman sf at Csli.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 14 13:39:21 EST 1997

I should have made clear in my first message on this topic that the papers
"Foundational ways", "Working foundations" and "Working foundations '91"
are not available from my ftp site, and likely will not be available there
in the future.  That is why I gave the bibliographical data so that anyone
interested could look for one or another of these through library sources.

I plan to respond separately to Franzen Torkel's interesting comments
about my paper "Does mathematics need new axioms", which is available at
that site.