FOM: archives; an unsigned message on lucky axioms

Stephen G Simpson simpson at math.psu.edu
Thu Dec 4 10:50:14 EST 1997

Two remarks from your moderator:

1. I would like to remind everyone that FOM archives and individual
postings are available on my web page at

  http://www.math.psu.edu/simpson/Foundations.html

2. Neil Tennant writes:
 > Someone else (was it Steve?) sent in an unsigned message with no
 > sender's name in the header, ...

Sorry, this mixup was caused by my attempt as moderator to edit out
some superfluous mail headers.  The message was actually from John
Case <case at cis.udel.edu>.  The text of the message appears below.

-- Steve Simpson
FOM moderator