Joint CUNY Graduate Center and Courant Seminar on
Location roughly alternates between
Thursdays, 2-4 pm at
CUNY Graduate Center,
365 5th Avenue (room 3309)
Thursdays, 2-3 pm at NYU, 60 Fifth Ave (room 527).
- ``Certified Approximation Algorithms for the Fermat Point and
- ``Solving Irregular Triangular Systems:
a Truly Local Approach'',
- ``Novel Range Functions via Taylor Expansions
and Recursive Lagrange Interpolation
with application to Real Root Isolation'',
(with K.Hormann and L.Kania).
St.Petersburg, Russia. Jul 18-23, 2021.
- ``Novel Range Functions via Recursive Lagrange Interpolation,
and its effectiveness in Real Root Isolation'',
- ``Towards Soft Exact Computation'',
- ``Rods and Rings: Soft Subdivision Planner for
R^3 x S^2'',
(with C.-H. Hsu and Y.-J. Chiang).
Proc. 35th SoCG, Portland Oregon. June 18-21, 2019.
- ``Mechanization of Mathematics: Growth of an Idea'',
Prof. Wen-tsun Wu's Centenary,
Int'l Workshop on Mathematics Mechanization,
Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing. May 12-17, 2019.
- ``FIND-PATH as a Paradigmic Problem for AI
and Symbolic Computation'',
- ``Global Identifiability of Parametric ODE Systems'',
- ``Soft Foundations for Geometric Computation'',
- ``Resolution-Exact Algorithms for Link Robots'',
- ``Soft Foundation for Geometric Computation'',
- ``Complexity Analysis of Root Clustering for a Complex Polynomial''
- (with R.Becker, M.Sagraloff, V.Sharma and J.Xu),
41st ISSAC, Waterloo, Canada. July 19-22, 2016.
- Juan Xu won the
Best Female Student Author Award.
- ``Planar Minimization Diagrams via Subdivision, with Application
to Anisotropic Voronoi Diagrams''
- (with H.Bennett and E.Papadopoulou),
Eurographics Symp. on Geometric Processing.
Berlin, Germany. June 20-24, 2016.