MLP WEB PROCESSING
GRI Asthma Management
Checklist items from computer-analyzed discharge letter
see N Sager, M Lyman, C Bucknall, NT Nhan, LJ Tick.
language processing and the representation of clinical data,
Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association 1-2:
142-160 (Mar-Apr 1994).
Checklist for Asthma Management:
(Christine Bucknall, MD, Glasgow Royal Infirmary)
- Therapy Before Admission
- Time since Asthma well-controlled
- a. Pulse
- b. Peak flow
- c. Abnormal findings
- d. Chest X-Ray
- e. Blood gases
- Treatment given including oxygen
- a. Peak flow rate
- b. Results of repeat blood gases, if done
- Arrangements at Discharge:
- a. Prednisolone dose and duration
- b. Long-term Therapy
- c. Review Arrangements.
NYU Linguistic String Project (firstname.lastname@example.org)