Office phone: 998-3152
Rm. 423 WWH
Office hours: Tues. & Wed. 3:15 - 4:15
Welcome to V22.0002.001 for the Summer Session II!
Class hours: MTWR 1:30-3:05 in CIWW Room 101
In Class Java Examples
Web Grade Book
- Assignment 8 - Due: Thursday, August 1st
- Assignment 7 - Due: Monday, August 1st
- Assignment 6 - Due: Tuesday, July 26th
- Assignment 5 - Due: Thursday, July 21st
- Assignment 4 - Due: Monday, July 18th
- Assignment 3 - Due: Thursday, July 14th
- Assignment 2 - Due: Monday, July 11th
- Assignment 1 - Due: Wednesday, July 6th
- Assignment 0 - Due: Thursday, June 30th
The Extra Super Assignment #1
The Extra Super Assignment #2
In this course, we will study the fundamentals of computer programming ... one of the towering intellectual achievements of the 20th century. We will design, code, and debug programs using Java as we explore these concepts.
Please feel free to send me email with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or come see me during my office hours which are scheduled on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the summer semester, 3:13 PM - 4:15 PM or by appointment; Warren Weaver Hall, Room 423 (which is at 251 Mercer Street).
Course information and Resources:
For further information on the Computer Applications Minor and the Computer Science Minor see Computer Science Minor Programs ; and Computer Science Department