Printing the Output Screen from Turbo Pascal
- Start Turbo Pascal with the source window occupying the whole window.
- Run your program. At the end you will automatically be back to the source window.
To see the output window, use <ALT>-F5, to go back to the source window, press
- When in the output window (the black one), go to full-screen mode by pressing
- In full-screen mode, pressing <Shift><PrintScreen> will send the output to the
pressing <PrintScreen> by itself will capture the screen.
- Go back to window mode by pressing <ALT>-<Enter>.
- Start Notepad.
- Inside Notepad, use the Paste command.
(Edit->Paste or <Ctrl>-V)
- Print from within Notepad.
Updated: October 6, 1998