Thursday 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Room 109, Warren Weaver Hall
- On-line version of layout lecture has been added.
- Homework 4 has been added, as well as the Layout slides.
- The sentence "The user should also be able to change and remove times"
was added to question 4 of HW #2.
Notes for the Java lectures are now available for purchase at Unique Copy
Center, 252 Greene St. south of 8th.
- All online slideshows are current.
- The widgets slides are available.
- TA information is available.
Subscribed to the course mailing list yet? If not, click
Professor Jonathan Amsterdam
- Phone: (212) 998-3081
- Office: 401 Warren Weaver Hall
- Office hours: after class or by appointment
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 715 Broadway, Room 1002
- Phone: 998-3295
- Office hours: 9:30 - 11:30 AM Friday
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: WWW Room 420
- Phone: 998-3490
- Office hours: 3 - 5 Wednesday
Lectures 1, 2 and 3
Lecture 4: Widgets
Notes for Lectures 5, 6, ..., on Java, are available for purchase at Unique
Copy Center, 252 Greene St. south of 8th.
Lecture 9: Layout
Lecture 10: Application-Level Design
Lecture 11: Errors, Mistakes and Help
Solutions to Assignments