Home || Syllabus || Assignments || Readings || Resources
Using Blackboard to submit assignments:
- Log into NYU Home.
- Access Blackboard for this course by clicking on the Academics tab and then select DATABASES DESIGN & WEB IMPLEMENTATION (V22.0060.001.SP08) under your Blackboard classes
- Click on assignments in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click on the View/Complete link for the corresponding assignment in the main window.
- Add whatever comments to the grader that you may need to under (2) Assignment Materials such as your URL to your website.
- If attached files are required, click the Browse button to find the file you wish to submit and select it. Once you have selected it, you may need to click on "Add Another File" just to make sure that the file uploads, even if you are not adding another file. The file name will then appear under "Currently Attached Files". Make sure that the file appears as an attachment before you continue.
- When you are ready to submit, click on the Submit button below. Please note that once you have submitted an
assignment, you cannot resubmit it, so make sure that what you are submitting is your final version of the
assignment or see your instructor with any questions about re-submissions.
Sample submission: To submit only your URL, enter it into the comments field and click on SUBMIT: