Home || Syllabus || Class Notes || Assignments || Resources || Tutoring
Using Blackboard to submit assignments:
- Log into NYU Home.
- Click on assignments in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click on the View/Complete link for the corresponding assignment (eg. View/Java Assignment #2) in the main window.
- Add whatever comments to the grader that you may need to under (2) Assignment Materials.
- Click the Browse button to find the file you wish to submit
and select it. Once you have selected it, you may need to click on "Add Another File" just to make sure that the file
uploads, even if you are not adding another file. The file name will then appear under "Currently Attached Files". Make sure that the file appears as an attachment before you continue.
- When you are ready to submit, click on the Submit button below. Please note that once you have submitted an
assignment, you cannot resubmit it, so make sure that what you are submitting is your final version of the
assignment or see your instructor with any questions about re-submissions. Be sure to submit the .java file (and NOT the .class file.)
Note: Please do not use the "digital dropbox".
Send questions via email to