You will have approximately 20 minutes (+5min for questions/set-up) to present your final projects. Presentations will consist of:
- Your PowerPoint presentation
- A live demonstration of your application
PowerPoint Presentation Outline
- Slide 1 - Concept Sketch (that describes at a glance what your
application is about),
Application logo, name/s of developers
- Slide 2 - Your Concept Statement (plus Tech description) - Why the tool
and a description of the problem addressed by the tool.
- Slide 3 - Persona Description - Tightly keyed
to final application
- Slide 4 - User Scenario - Tightly keyed to final application
- Slide 5-7 Two or three slides of rough sketches that show how you worked
ideas to arrive at your application. These can be from the bisociation, future
comic or other drawings you used (right or wrong) to arrive at your idea. Talk
you learned from the sketches.
- Slide 8-9 One or two pages of thumbnails that show how you worked through
to arrive at the final implementation. Note: These thumbnails should really
helped you work up the interface.
- Slide 10-11 Competitive applications: What 2-3 products out there are
similar in nature?
What differentiates your solution from other existing solutions, features and
details that address the problem?
- Slide 12 Summary of Usability Anlysis (see Guidelines)
- Slide 13 Next Steps - Anticipate where you would take the app next if
you had the time.
(Note: this will let others understand what you envisioned for the application
you have done.)