Assignment #1: due Wednesday, February 19
Assignment #2: due Wednesday, February 26
Assignment #3: due Monday, March 10
Assignment #4: due Monday, March 31
Assignment #5: due Wednesday, April 9
Assignment #6: due Monday, April 28
Assignments: Notes about the homework
- The homework will consist of programming assignments. Style counts (that includes using meaningful names and providing sufficient comments in the body of the programs). Assignments must be done on the computer.
- Ten percent of the total grade will be deducted for each class day late, with a possible maximum of 30 percent being deducted.
- Home works will not be accepted past the third class date after their assigned date.
- For each assignment that you do not not hand in within the limit, your final grade will be lowered by one letter grade ( i.e., if you are averaging a B+, but you have missed 2 home works, your final grade will be B-).
- Buy a few high-density disks: for you own good you must save all programs on a disk and back them up on another disk.
Check your grades on-line!