- Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C
by Bruce Schneier, Second Edition,
John Wiley and Sons Inc., 1996
- Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice by
William Stallings, Second Edition,
Prentice Hall, 1999.
- Cryptography and Network Security: Applications and Standards by
Prentice Hall, 2000.
- Making and Breaking Codes: An Introduction to Cryptology, by
Prentice Hall, 2001.
- Handbook of Applied Cryptography by Alfred j. Menezes,
Paul C. van Oorschot, and Scott A. Vanstone,
CRC Press, 1996.
Back to course homepage