G22.2250-001 Spring 2000
- Instructor: William Moran
- Phone: (718) 754-4014
- Email: email@example.com -or- William.Moran@msdw.com
- Office: 401 (Adjunct Office)
- Office Hours: Mondays 7pm-8:30pm and by appointment
- Class: Mondays 5pm-7pm Room 102 CIWW
- Textbook: Modern Operating Systems; Tanenbaum. Other readings to be
- TA: Shubin Zhao
- Office Hours: Wednesday 6:30-8:00 WWH 410
- Lecture Notes: will be available on the web from here - soon
- Class Mailing List: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the single
- Sun Accounts: if you don't have an account, and you need one, send
- The final will be on May 8 at the usual time in the usual place.
Grades will be based on 3 programming assignments and a
final exam. The final exam is 40% of the grade, and the
programming assignments are 60% of the grade (20% each).
In addition, there will be homework questions that can only
help your grade. The homework questions are due the week
following. The programming assignments will be due several
weeks after they are given.
There will be no class on 2/14. I will schedule a makeup lecture...
Final: the final exam will be on May 8 in the usual room.
Mailing List Messages
Message1 Upcoming Excitement
Message2 Issues Relating to Assignment 1
Message3 Assignment 1 Programming Languages
Message4 Issues Relating to Assignment 1
Message5 Issues Relating to Assignment 1
Message6 Issues Relating to Assignment 1
Zipped Lecture Notes
Zipped Review Slides
Test Input for Assignment 1
Sample Output for Assignment 1
Scheduling in Multics