Criteria for Program
- Does it compile?
- Does it run correctly on all inputs?
- Does it solve the problem it's supposed to solve?
- Program should have initial comments describing its function.
- Each procedure should have comments.
- Important variables should have a comment.
- Intricate loops (smaller sections of code) should be commented.
- Good modularity (division of task into smaller pieces and methods).
- Good indentation and legibility.
- Good spacing (blank spaces, blank lines...)
- Descriptive variable names. Use of constants (FINAL) where appropriate.
- Clear input prompting / Pretty output formats.