- Course Title: Applied Internet Technology
- Course Number: CSCI-UA.0480-002
- Semester: Fall 2014
- Meeting Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30AM to 10:45AM
- Room: WWH 317
- Instructor: Joe Versoza
- Email: jversoza at cs dot nyu dot edu
- Office Hours: Mondays 11:00AM to 12:00PM and Thursdays 11:00AM to 1:00PM
- Office Hours Room: WWH 423
This course is a practical introduction to creating modern web applications.
It will cover full stack web development - from database design all the way through client side interactivity. Students will use current server and client side web frameworks to build dynamic, data-driven sites. Various tools to support development will also be introduced, such as version control and build systems.
* Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and familiarity with using command line tools are required.
- About one homework every week or two
- Turned in electronically via GitHub and NYU Classes
- Homework assignments are due one or two weeks after posting
- The assignment will stay open up to 24 hours in NYU classes
- After the 24 hour grace period, homework cannot be submitted
- A pattern of late homework will result in zero points for the next late homework (even if submitted int he 24 hour grace period)
- Please read the page on academic integrity
- I do expect some level of collaboration (help debugging, discussing potential solutions, etc.)
- But write your own code!