Core topics, books, and tutoring schedule are on the departmental syllabus page.
- Course Number: CSCI-UA.0002-001
- Semester: Fall 2014
- Meeting Time: Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:30PM to 1:45PM
- Room: WWH 101
- Instructor: Joe Versoza
- Email: jversoza at cs dot nyu dot edu
- Office Hours: Mondays 11:00AM to 12:00PM and Thursdays 11:00AM to 1:00PM
- Office Hours Room: WWH 423
See the Topics Covered section on the departmental syllabus page.
See the Grading section on the departmental syllabus page.
- 40% - Final Exam
- 20% - Homework
- 20% - Midterm #1
- 20% - Midterm #2
Continuing with computer science courses requires a C or better in this course.
- About one homework assigned per week
- Turned in electronically via NYU Classes
- Homework assignments are due one week after posting
- Late homework policy
- The assignment will stay open up to 24 hours in NYU classes
- After the 24 hour grace period, homework cannot be submitted
- A pattern of late homework will result in zero points for subsequent late homeworks (even if submitted during the grace period)
- Page on academic integrity
- However, I do expect some level of collaboration (help debugging, discussing potential solutions, etc.)
- But write your own code!
See Course Materials section on the: departmental syllabus page.