Home || Syllabus || Class Notes || Assignments || Resources || Tutoring
Using Blackboard to submit assignments:
- Log into NYU Home.
- Click on assignments in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click on the View/Complete link for the corresponding assignment (eg. View/Python Assignment #2) in the main window.
- Add whatever comments to the grader that you may need to under (2) Assignment Materials.
- Click the Browse button to find the file you wish to submit
and select it. Once you have selected it, you may need to click on "Add Another File" just to make sure that the file
uploads, even if you are not adding another file. The file name will then appear under "Currently Attached Files". Make sure that the file appears as an attachment before you continue.
- When you are ready to submit, click on the Submit button below. Please note that once you have submitted an
assignment, you cannot resubmit it, so please see me with any questions about re-submissions. Be sure to submit the .py file