Object Oriented Programming
V22.0470 Fall 2001
Instructor: Benjamin Goldberg
- Phone: (212) 998-3495
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://cs.nyu.edu/goldberg
- Office: 715 Broadway, Room 705.
- Office Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:00 pm - 1:30pm and by
What is this course about?
Lectures: Mondays and Wednesdays, 2:00 pm - 3:15pm, 109 Warren Weaver Hall
Class Mailing List
- Just Java2, 4th. ed, Peter van der Linden, Sunsoft Books, 1999.
- C++ Primer, 3rd. ed, Stanley B. Lippman and Josée Lajoie, Addison Wesley, 1998.
Teaching Assistant and E-Tutors
- Teaching Assistant: Nelly Fazio
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hourse: Tuesdays 6pm - 7:30pm and Thursdays 1:30pm - 3pm
- Location: Room. 530 Warren Weaver Hall (the building where the
class is held)
- Phone: 212 998-3293
If your last name begins with a letter between A and
N, inclusive, your e-tutor is Alexander Bukharovich. His
email address is email@example.com .
If your last name begins with a letter between O and Z,
inclusive, your e-tutor is Xiang Li. Her email address is
firstname.lastname@example.org (the second character in that address an "L").
Assignment 1, Due Monday, September 10
Assignment 2, Due Monday, September 24
Assignment 3, Due Monday, October 1
Assignment 4, Due Thursday, October 11
Assignment 5, Due Wednesday, October 17
Assignment 6, Due Wednesday, October 31
Assignment 7, Due Wednesday, November 28
Assignment 8, Due Wednesday, December 12