Printing from Micrsoft Visual C++ (from DOS)
- Run your program. You will automatically be in the output window.
- When in the output window (the black one), click once on the
"MS-DOS" symbol in the upper left-hand corner of the menu bar. You
will get a pull-down menu.
- Under the sub-menu "Edit" select "Mark".
- The cursor will blink on the upper left-hand corner of the window.
"Click" and "drag" to select the text you want to print.
- Hit the "enter" key (Enter).
(or go back to Edit, and select "Copy")
- Start Wordpad. (or the text editor of your choice)
- Inside Wordpad, use the Paste command.
- Print from within Wordpad.