Object Oriented Programming
V22.0470 Fall 2000
- Instructor: Benjamin Goldberg
- Phone: (212) 998-3495
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://cs.nyu.edu/goldberg
- Office: 715 Broadway, Room 705.
- Office Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:30pm - 5:00pm and by
- What is this course about?
- Lectures: Mondays and Wednesdays, 2:00 pm - 3:15pm, 109 Warren Weaver Hall
- Class Mailing List
- The TA is Archisman Rudra
- Office hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:00pm to 3:30pm, Room 419 WWH.
- email: email@example.com
- If your last name starts with a letter in the range A-F, then
your e-tutor is Dan Cline,
- If your last name starts with a letter in the range G-Z, then
your e-tutor is Carol Lee,
- Just Java2, 4th. ed, Peter van der Linden, Sunsoft Books, 1999.
- C++ Primer, 3rd. ed, Stanley B. Lippman and Josée Lajoie, Addison Wesley, 1998.
- Course Syllabus
- Reference Materials
- Assignment 1, Due Monday, September 11
- Assignment 2, Due Wednesday, September 20
- Assignment 3, Due Thursday, September 28
- Assignment 4, Due Monday, October 9
- Assignment 5, Due Wednesday, October 25
- Assignment 6, Due Wednesday, November 29
- Assignment 7, Due Wednesday, December 13
- Solutions to this year's exams
- Last year's exams
- Sections in the C++ Text to Study for Exam