I'm a PhD student in the Computational and biological learning lab at the New York University and a member of the Vision, Learning and Graphics group. I am working here under the supervision of Prof. Rob Fergus and Prof. Yann LeCun.
I have been working for Google on large scale distributed neural networks (Google Brain) under the supervision of Prof. Geoffrey Hinton. Together with my amazing team we developed deep learning based photosearch for Google+. Moreover, I have been working for Nvidia on GPU driver memory management, Center for Learning and Visual Computing at École Centrale, and Digital Enterprise Research Institute at National University of Ireland.
I used to be a CTO of a small IT company Software Operations originally founded in Shanghai, China.
I am passionate about aerial sports like skydiving and paragliding.
I sometimes write on this blog. You can contact me by email at . My CV is available on demand.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Probabilistic Graphical Models
- High-level Vision
- Brain Imaging
- New York University, Courant Institute: pursue PhD in Computer Science
- École Polytechnique, Paris: M.Sc. in Mathematics (summa cum laude)
- University of Warsaw, Poland: M.Sc. in Mathematics (GPA: 4.98/5.0; highest honors)
- University of Warsaw, Poland: B.Sc. in Mathematics, Computer Science
- B-test: A Non-parametric, Low Variance Kernel Two-sample Test
The Neural Information Processing Systems 2013
Wojciech Zaremba, Arthur Gretton and Matthew Blaschko
- Taxonomic Prediction with Tree-Structured Covariances
European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases 2013
Matthew Blaschko, Wojciech Zaremba and Arthur Gretton
- Learning from M/EEG data with variable brain activation delays
Oral presentation at International Conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging 2013
Wojciech Zaremba, Pawan Kumar, Matthew Blaschko and Alexandre Gramfort
- JaBEE - Framework for Object-oriented Java Bytecode Compilation and Execution on Graphics Processor Units
GPGPU5 workshop at Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems 2012
Wojciech Zaremba, Yuan Lin and Vinod Grover
- Extending web applications with a lightweight zero knowledge proof authentication
International Conference on Soft Computing as Transdisciplinary Science 2008
Sławomir Grzonkowski, Wojciech Zaremba Maciej Zaremba, and Bill McDaniel
- Modeling the variability of EEG/MEG data through statistical machine learning
M.Sc. defended with A grade.
Under supervision of Matthew Blaschko
Prizes and Scholarships
- Silver Medal, 48th International Mathematical Olympiad
- Hadamard Foundation Scholarship
2012, Paris, France
- 14th place Vojtech Jarnik International Mathematical Competition
2011, Ostrava, Czech Republic
- University of Warsaw scholarships for academic performance
2008-2010, Warsaw, Poland
- 26th place Vojtech Jarnik International Mathematical Competition
2008, Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Second Prize, 15th International Mathematics Competition
- 3rd place, 7th Czech-Polish-Slovakian Mathematical Competition
2007, Czech Republic
- 2nd place, 58th Polish Mathematical Olympiad
- Scholar of the Polish Children's Fund
- Scholarship from Polish President Aleksander Kwaśniewski