Robust Geometric Algorithms, Spring'00
- Chee Yap (firstname.lastname@example.org), #998-3115,
Warren Weaver Hall 416
- Wed 7:00--9:00, room 813 in Warren Weaver Hall.
NOTE: new room assignment
Fundamental Algorithms, Knowledge of C or C++.
- We will provide lecture notes.
- The following book is strongly recommended (but not required):
J.-D. Boissonnat and M. Yvinec
Cambridge University Press
The book covers the general background for Computational Geometry
(we will use some chapters from it).
- Tue, 3:00--4:00, and by appointment.
- We will assign written and programming homework.
- In lieu of a final exam, we have a final project.
- 45% Homework, 55% Final Project