STOC 2012 Call For Posters
This year, STOC 2012 will have a poster session, reprising the successful event from STOC 2011. The poster session will be held during the main conference, and should be thought of as an extended hallway-discussion with a visual aid. The poster session will be a separate session on its own, accompanied by refreshments. We welcome posters from attendees on research in any aspect of theoretical computer science, and believe presenting posters should be especially appealing for researchers with recent relevant results.
- Researchers with papers in other conferences that would be of interest to the STOC community.
- STOC 2012 authors who want to have a visual aid for extended/related discussions of their work.
- Students who wish to discuss their work in a broader context (for example, by presenting an overview of a line of research)
In order to present a poster, authors must email the following information to email@example.com by March 31, 2012, 5pm PT
- A 1-2 paragraph abstract
- Name of person presenting the poster
- Whether the presenter is planning to register for STOC
Posters should be designed to fit within a space that is 42in wide and 48in high, and may consist of a single printed poster or separate pieces. Mounted posterboards, as well as pushpins and tape for attaching your poster to the posterboard, will be provided at the conference.
STOC 2012 Posters Committee