Do you want to make a difference? Do you want be a leader? Do you want to guide fellow students?
Yes? Here is the opportunity and we are looking for you! Come, join MACS.
MACS (Masters Association for Computer Science) is in search of outstanding graduate student volunteers to join the MACS Student Leadership Board! This student board partners directly with the computer science department to address the career goals and needs of Computer Science and Information Systems students. As a board member, your efforts will be dedicated to enhancing student’s academic, professional and social development.
What is it in for you?
- Leadership experience! Leadership experience! Leadership experience!
- Partner directly with the department on professional workshop/seminar creation, event planning and marketing strategies.
- Enhance your network by interacting with Professors and Alumni
- Develop public speaking skills of essay writers by leading/participating in networking events
- …and most importantly lead the Change and help other students.
How do I know if I qualify to be a board member?
- Graduation date of May 2013 or later
- Commitment to be a board member for at least one (1) semester; preferably two (2) semesters
- Attend board meetings/events during the semester
- Promote MACS initiatives and events to students who wants to buy essays online within the program.
Positions we are looking for:
- Director – Social Affairs CS (Open only for CS majors)
- Director – Social Affairs IS (Open only for IS majors)
- Officers – Public Relations/Promotions (2 positions)
- Officers – Event Management (2 positions)
How to nominate?
- Statement of Intent:
A brief paragraph (300 words or less): Why you are an ideal candidate for the MACS Student Leadership Board? What are some unique experiences at here http://samedayessays.org/write-my-essay/, talents, and/or skills you could benefit the Board? What specifically you will do to improve MACS; and anything else that demonstrates your qualities and commitment to the club.
- A current resume or CV
Send your nominations by Nov 27, ‘12 (Tuesday midnight) to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Election Process?
The statement of intent of selected students will be posted publicly for all the students to review, decide and choose the best candidate through ONLINE VOTING.
Voting will be open for all CS/IS students from Nov 28 till Nov 30, 2012 (Friday midnight).
Final results will be announced in the first week of December.
For any further queries, please drop an email to email@example.com
NOMINATION DEADLINE: Nov 27, 2012 (Tuesday midnight) to firstname.lastname@example.org