Academic Family Tree
- Father (i.e. thesis adviser): Michael Shub, shub AT watson.ibm.com
- Grandfather: Steve Smale, smale AT math.berkeley.edu
- Great-Grandfather: Raoul Bott, bott AT math.harvard.edu
- Great-Great-Grandfather: Richard Duffin (Electrical Engineering)
- Great-Great-Great-Grandfather: Bourgen
- Clyde Kruskal,
kruskal AT cs.umd.edu,
"Upper and Lower Bounds on the Performance of Parallel Algorithms"
- Larry Rudolph, rudolph AT CS.HUJI.AC.IL,
"Software Structures for Ultraparallel Computing"
- Kevin McAuliffe,
"Analysis of cache memories in highly parallel systems"
- James Wilson,
"Operating System Data Structures for Shared-Memory MIMD
Machines with Fetch-and-Add"
- Yue-Sheng Liu, liuys AT tts.telerate.com,
"Architecture and Performance of Processor-Memory
Interconnection Networks for MIMD Shared Memory Parallel
- Jan Edler, jan.edler AT franklin.com,
"Practical Structures for Parallel Operating Systems"
efreudenthal AT utep.edu,
Comparing and Improving Centralized and Distributed Techniques
for Coordinating Massively Parallel Shared-Memory Systems
- Rafi Ben-Ami
- Keith Bissett
- Derek Chiou, derek AT ece.utexas.edu
- Dror Feitelson, feit AT cs.huji.ac.il
- Evan Golub, "Empirical Studies in Parallel Sorting"
- Gyungho Lee, ghlee AT ee.umn.edu,
Some Issues in General-Purpose Shared Memory Multiprocessing:
Parallelism Exploitation and Memory Access Combining
- Richard Oliver
- Ari Rappoport
- Kevin Rappoport,
Efficiency in Parallel Computation:
Algorithms, Emulations, and VLSI Pins
- Eugen Schenfeld, eugen AT research.ibm.com
- Seetharami Seelam, seelam AT gmail.com,
Towards Dynamic Adaptation of I/O Scheduling in Commodity
- Dror Zernik
- Daniel Citron, citron AT acm.org,
"Instruction Memoization: Exploiting Previously Performed Calculations
to Enhance Performance"
- Sangyeun Cho, sycho AT ieee.org,
"A High-Bandwidth Memory Pipeline for Wide Issue Processors"
- Eitan Frachtenberg, eitanf AT lanl.gov,
"Leveraging Modern Interconnects for Parallel System Software"
- Junji Gu, "Symbolic Flow Analysis for Parallelizing Compiler"
- Sujat Jamil,
"Memory Management in Cache-Only Memory Multiprocessors"
- Byung-Chang Kang, "A Study of Combining Networks"
- JinSeok Kong,
"Local Memory Binding Time in Distributed Shared Memory Multiprocessors"
- Young-Keun Park, park AT ee.umn.edu,
"Neural Networks for Congestion Control in Communication Networks"
- Dan Tsafrir dants AT cs.technion.ac.il,
Evaluating and Improving the Performance of Supercomputer Scheduling