Office: Room 425, Warren Weaver Hall
Email: dadush AT cs DOT nyu DOT edu
I am currently a Simons Postdoctoral Fellow at the
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University. Previously, I
was a Ph.D. student in the ACO (Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization) program at Georgia Tech, where my advisor was Santosh Vempala (Professor of
Here's my curriculum vitae (CV).
- Algorithms for Integer Programming, Cutting Plane Methods
- Lattice Algorithms and the Geometry of Numbers
- Extended Formulations
- Asymptotic Convex Geometry (properties of convex bodies as dimension tends to infinity)
- Convex Optimization
- Informs JFIG Paper Competition, Finalist, 2010 & 2011.
- Informs Optimization Society Student Paper Prize, 2011.
- On the existence of 0/1 polytopes with high semidefinite extension complexity
J. Briet, D. Dadush, S. Pokutta. ESA, 2013.
- On the Lattice Smoothing Parameter Problem
K.M. Chung, D. Dadush, F.H. Liu, C. Peikert. CCC, 2013.
- Lattice Sparsification and the Approximate Closest Vector Problem
D. Dadush, G. Kun. SODA, 2013
- Algorithms for the Densest Sublattice Problem
D. Dadush, D. Micciancio. SODA, 2013
- Deterministic Construction of an Approximate M-Ellipsoid and its
Applications to Derandomizing Lattice Algorithms
D. Dadush, S. Vempala. SODA, 2012.
- Enumerative Lattice Algorithms in Any Norm via M-Ellipsoid Coverings
D. Dadush, C. Peikert, S. Vempala.
- Thin Partitions: Isoperimetric Inequalities and a Sampling Algorithm for Star Shaped Bodies
D. Dadush, C. Chandresekaran, S. Vempala. SODA, 2010.
- Near-Optimal Deterministic Algorithms for Volume Computation via M-Ellipsoids
D. Dadush, S. Vempala.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2013.
- A Randomized Sieving Algorithm for Approximate Integer Programming
D. Dadush. Algorithmica, 2013.
Preliminary version in LATIN 2012.
- On the Chvátal-Gomory Closure of a Compact Convex Set
D. Dadush, S.S. Dey, J.P. Vielma. Mathematical Programming A, 2013.
Preliminary version in IPCO 2011.
Optimization Society Student Paper Prize.
- The Chvátal-Gomory Closure of a Strictly Convex Body
D. Dadush, S.S. Dey, J.P. Vielma. Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 36, p. 227-239, 2011.
INFORMS JFIG Paper Competition Finalist.
- The Split Closure of a Strictly Convex Body
D. Dadush, S.S. Dey, J.P. Vielma. Operations Research Letters, vol. 39, p. 121-126, 2011.