Introduction to Computer Programming (UA-0002.002)
Make sure input cannot violate the limits of the program.
Fall 2013 -- Section 2: Python
Professor: Andrew Case
- The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)
General .:. Syllabus .:. Class Notes .:. Assignments .:. Help
If at any time you have questions, feel like you're falling behind, or don't understand the material there is always help available. Please reach out to as many of these facilities as it takes to get on track:
- Mailing List: CSCI_UA_0002_002_fa13@cs.nyu.edu is available for general discussion related to python, class information, etc. and where all official announcements will be made. General questions about assignments, how to do specific things in python, discussion about topics related to the course should be directed here.
- Notes: See the class notes for reading references, class notes, and python example code from class.
- E-Tutor: firstname.lastname@example.org is our e-tutor. If you have any questions about the material or a homework assignment that are inappopriate for the mailing list, please email the e-tutor directly.
- Lab Tutors: Available on site to help you with your programming assignments. They will be available to help students at 14 Washington Place lab and will probably be in the rooms farthest from the front door (down the stairs and all the way straight forward):
* MON: Ben 12:15-3:15, Casey 2:00-3:15, Eric 3:30-4:45, Casey 5:00-6:00
* TUES: Casey 12:00-1:45, Ben 12:15-2:15, Eric 2:00-3:15, Casey 5:00-6:00
* WED: Eric 11:00-12:15, Ben 12:15-3:15, Casey 2:00-6:00, Eric 3:30-4:45
* THURS: Eric 12:30-3:30, Ben 12:15-2:15, Casey 5:00-6:00
* FRI: Eric 5:00-7:00
- Office Hours: Visit my office hours on Monday 12:15-1:45pm and Tuesday 3:15-4:45pm (or email to schedule by appointment).
- The syllabus page has links to lots of online documentation that is available.
- In addition CAS has a College Learning Center which provides free tutoring. Tutoring schedule for this term should be available on their schedule.
© 2010-2014 Andrew I. Case