[xtc-announce] xtc 1.11.0
rgrimm at cs.nyu.edu
Mon May 14 12:08:39 EDT 2007
It is my pleasure to announce xtc version 1.11.0. This release
features many a change; highlights include:
- more flexibility in declaring ASTs within grammars for Rats!
(through '@NodeName' markers)
- improved error checking and grammar analysis facilities for Rats!
- concrete syntax, i.e., the ability to specify source code templates
instead of programmatically building up AST fragments
- thanks to Martin Hirzel, a type checker for Java
- support for user-specified character encodings across all tools
- lots of bug fixes
Enjoy at http://cs.nyu.edu/rgrimm/xtc/.
More information about the xtc-announce