[xtc-announce] xtc 1.9.0

Robert Grimm rgrimm at cs.nyu.edu
Tue Sep 5 09:05:28 EDT 2006

It is my pleasure to announce the release of xtc version 1.9.0. This
release features a type checker for C, thus completing our own front-
end for C. It also features a more uniform and flexible interface to
AST nodes and more comprehensive error checking of Rats! grammars.

Note that xtc now requires JDK 1.5 to build, though we are still
relying on Java 1.4 as the implementation language.

I'd appreciate feedback on how you are using xtc. Please drop me an
email.

As always: http://cs.nyu.edu/rgrimm/xtc/

Robert