[SMT-COMP] SMT-LIB 2024 Release on Zenodo

Mathias Preiner mathias.preiner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:26:13 EDT 2024

Dear all,

The 2024 SMT-LIB release is now available on Zenodo.

You can access the new release here:

- incremental: https://zenodo.org/records/11061220
- non-incremental: https://zenodo.org/records/11061097

For this year's release we received 4419 non-incremental and 1046
incremental benchmarks in the following logics:

incremental:
   QF_BVLRA 1046 (new logic)

non-incremental:
   ANIA        22
   AUFBV        1
   NIA          6
   UFNIRA     266 (new logic)
   QF_ANIA      2
   QF_AUFBV     8
   QF_DT      500
   QF_LIA      80
   QF_NRA      20
   QF_S        17
   QF_SLIA   3287
   QF_UFDTNIA   4
   QF_UFNIA   206

We also received 2308 benchmarks that require some standardization work
on the SMT-LIB language and therefore did not make it into this year's
release. However, we hope that we can include these benchmarks in next
year's release.

Many thanks to the contributors for submitting benchmarks:

Antti Hyvärinen, Aron Spang, Arthur Sanin, Chad E. Brown,
Christoph Beierle, Denghang Hu, Federico Mora, Francesco Pontiggia,
Jim Grundy, Martin von Berg, Mate Soos, Matthias Heizmann,
Michele Chiari, Mikoláš Janota, Mirek Olšák, Nathan Wetzler,
Oliver Markgraf, Philipp Rummer, Rod Chapman, Rongcheng Li,
Shilpi Goel, Tobias Winkler, Tomas Kolarik, Yan Peng, Zhilin Wu

Also many thanks to Hans-Joerg Schurr for managing the GitHub submission
process and helping out with this release!

Cheers,
Mathias