[SMT-COMP] StarExec Test Jobs Started

Jochen Hoenicke hoenicke at gmail.com
Thu May 18 02:07:47 EDT 2023

Hi SMT community,

We have received 25 solver submissions.  Please check the website if
the data for your solver is correct:

https://smt-comp.github.io/2023/participants.html

We ran some test jobs (proof track has only just been started, all
others already done), see
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=543250

You should check the summary and you can download the job output and
check for suspicious error messages for your solvers.  In particular
if your solved count is 0.  We only ran a few benchmarks per logic for
testing and only with a 2 minute timeout.  I suspect some of the
solvers still have problems in the starexec environment.

Note that the scoring is not always correct. The incremental job
cannot be scored by starexec, so it's normal that the summary shows 0
solved.  For this job you have to check the output, or download the
Job Info table.  For the other tracks, the scoring may also be wrong
if the benchmark does not have a known status.

Regards,
  Jochen Hoenicke