[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2022 More Test Jobs

Jochen Hoenicke hoenicke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:23:11 EDT 2022

Dear SMT community,

I have started a second run of test jobs for the four traditional
tracks on Friday and a second run for the proof validation track
today.  These jobs (and the jobs from the first test runs) are all in
the space

  https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=527371

Note that these tests are mainly to ensure your solver is compatible
with StarExec.  We only check for obvious problems and suspicious
error messages.  You can download the full output of these Jobs (Job
Output) and the summarized results (Job Information) from the Job
page.  The summary on the StarExec Job Page is not always accurate
(especially for benchmarks that have no status set).  The result
column in the Job Information table is.

The second run only includes updated solvers and the set of test
benchmarks has not changed.

There are still problems with the experimental model-validation tracks
for the FP-logics.  Please ignore the results in this division.

Regards,
  Haniel Barbosa (chair), Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil
  François Bobot, CEA List, France
  Jochen Hoenicke, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany