[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2020 pre-announcement

Gereon Kremer gereon.kremer at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 3 13:35:48 EST 2020

Hi all,

representing one of the solvers being impacted by change 2: while I
understand the motivation and would support some limit, a single solver
seems very harsh. I'd argue that it is reasonable to submit more than
one solver, if the different solvers implement *substantially different*
solving techniques, even if they are implemented in the same code base
by the same team. Of course we then need to define what qualifies as
"substantially different"...

Best (and thanks for your work!), Gereon