[SMT-COMP] Problems with scrambler in QF_FP

Aina Niemetz aina.niemetz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 06:06:50 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I just realized that my previous email might have been too brief.

The issue we found was a problem when flipping anti-symmetric operators,
e.g., inequalities. An expression (fp.leq a x b) was scrambled to (fp.gt
x a b) instead of (fp.gt b a x), which resulted in a flipped result in
the specific case of the two benchmarks in QF_FP.

We didn't find any other issues in other completed divisions of the
track. Note that the single query track is still running.

Aina