[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2019: Competition Jobs

Aina Niemetz niemetz at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 21 08:48:46 EDT 2019

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

The competition is already under way for almost 2 weeks and all
competition jobs can be watched live in StarExec subspaces of
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=339043.

I expect that many of you already noticed and monitor the jobs (they
were public as soon as they started running), but we had quite severe
issues with StarExec and thus waited with this announcement until all
issues were resolved and everything appeared to be stable.

The challenge track jobs and the incremental track jobs are already
finished. The single query track is currently crunching through its job
pairs, and progress is slow but steady (currently at around 38%).
I expect it to run for one more week.

The benchmark selection for each track is available both on StarExec (in
the 'Benchmarks' subspaces under 'SMT-COMP 2019') and on the SMT-COMP
website at https://smt-comp.github.io/benchmarks.html.

Results of finished tracks will be posted on the website. Please keep in
mind that all results are preliminary at this point. We will be
scrutinizing the data for errors, and may re-run individual
divisions, e.g., if there were bugs in the competition tools.

Please inform us if you notice any irregularities.

Cheers,
Aina