[SMT-COMP] Updated participation information on the website

Alberto Griggio griggio at fbk.eu
Mon Jun 3 11:05:05 EDT 2019

Hi Antti,

> Dear all,
>
> I updated the web page participation information based on the
> information we received.  Please check that everything is as it should
> be and let me know if there are errors.  The page is
>
>   https://smt-comp.github.io/participants.html
>
> By clicking on the solver name you get some more details on the solver.

Can you please specify that MathSAT is competing only in the nonlinear
arithmetic divisions? I see "MathSAT-default" being listed in a bunch of
unsat core tracks (and "challenge tracks"), I think that is not
intentional...

Best,
Alberto

--
--
Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione sono di natura

--
The information transmitted is
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in