[SMT-COMP] Results of test jobs for the Incremental and Model Validation tracks

Aina Niemetz aina.niemetz at gmail.com
Wed May 29 23:33:01 EDT 2019

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

We have run small test jobs on StarExec to exercise all Incremental and
Model Validation track solvers on a small number of benchmarks from each
division. I suggest to investigate results flagged as wrong.

The results are available at

Incremental Track:
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=357309
Model Validation Track:
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/explore/spaces.jsp?id=357235

Please let us know if your solver was tested in divisions where it
should not be competing, and vice versa.

We are currently also running test jobs for the Single-Query and
Unsat-Core tracks and will make the corresponding spaces available as
soon as they are complete.

Cheers,
Aina