[SMT-COMP] SMT benchmarks for SuperOptimization

Paulo Matos pmatos at linki.tools
Wed Jan 23 02:09:42 EST 2019

Hi,

I wanted to submit some benchmarks last year generated by my
superoptimizer S10 (https://linki.tools/s10). Unfortunately I missed the
deadline last year.

This year everything looks ready enough to proceed.

So, a few questions (these are QF_BV benchmarks):

- I have the benchmarks written in SMT2 format. Some of them are are
quite hard (as in take > 12hours). I assume these should not be
included, right?

- Shall I choose benchmarks taking only less than 1hr or 40 mins (the
smtcomp time)?

- Do I need to add to these benchmarks the known benchmark status?
(sat/unsat)

- Anything else I need to do?

--
Paulo Matos