[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2018: Main Track Test Job

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Tue Jun 5 16:16:05 EDT 2018

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

I have run a small test job on StarExec to exercise all main track
solvers on a small number of benchmarks from each division. The results
are available at

https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/details/job.jsp?id=28495

I would suggest that you investigate results flagged as wrong. Please
keep in mind that there are likely false positives:

i) the StarExec UI flags any result as wrong if the benchmark's status
   is unknown--for the competition, we will of course use our own
   analysis instead; and

ii) the competition will use a more liberal post-processor that
    attempts to ignore malformed solver output.

Nevertheless, you might still want to ensure that your solver is
compliant with SMT-LIB (or notify us if there are ill-formed
benchmarks).

Please let us know if your solver was tested in divisions where it
should not be competing, and vice versa.

If you upload a new solver version to StarExec before the final solver
deadline (June 10), please also notify us by email to make sure we are
aware of the new version and will use it for the competition.

Best,
Tjark

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: https://mp.uu.se/web/info/stod/dataskyddsforordningen.

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: https://mp.uu.se/web/info/stod/dataskyddsforordningen