[SMT-COMP] Procedure for the Submission of new Benchmarks

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Sun Mar 18 08:28:08 EDT 2018

Paulo,

On Sun, 2018-03-18 at 11:04 +0100, Paulo Matos wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply. I will prepare the benchmarks and submit a
> pull request no later than the end of the month. Given the deadline is
> April 8, I assume this would still be in time for them to be included
> in this years SMT-COMP?

Yes -- as you mentioned, the deadline is April 8. (Of course, new
benchmarks will be reviewed before they are included in SMT-LIB or
SMT-COMP, and might be rejected for other reasons.)

If you have a large number of benchmarks or any questions, it might be
a good idea to get in touch with Clark Barrett as soon as possible and
work with him to prepare the pull request.

Best,
Tjark