[SMT-COMP] [SMT-LIB] SMT-COMP 2016: Draft Rules and Timeline Available

Dejan Jovanović dejan.jovanovic at sri.com
Mon May 16 22:43:34 EDT 2016

Ok, I'll take it that handling division as in the standard is to be
expected then.

It would be nice to have a discussion about this in the wider context of
SMTLIB and undefined behavior. I see it less about the current solvers
giving correct answers, and more about consistency and reducing the barrier
to entry. As with bit-vectors it's not clear that this semantics for
division are ideal. Also, we'd like to encourage people to do develop new
solvers and participate, and addition of UF can be quite a burden if the
solver doesn't already support it.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Cheers, Dejan