[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2015: All Jobs Complete

Matthias Heizmann heizmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Jun 24 10:30:55 EDT 2015

Hi Tjark,

is there also a website for the application track?

The missing application track results on the website leave the impression that
we consider the application track as a "second class track".
However, since I am developing a tool that intensively communicates with SMT
solvers, the application track results are the most interesting results for
me.

Best,
Matthias