[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2015: All Jobs Complete

Christoph Wintersteiger cwinter at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 24 09:51:54 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Yes, the files didn't contain status values, and I didn't want to use Z3's result or values copied over from the corresponding files that contain real-numbered numerals as I didn't want to introduce faulty values.

I'm a bit surprised to see that only Z3 and MathSAT took part though, was there a problem with other solvers (sonolar, CVC4?) or did they simply not submit a solver?

Cheers,
Christoph

Christoph M. Wintersteiger | Researcher | Tel: +44 1223 479724 | Fax: +44 1223 479999 | research.microsoft.com/people/cwinter

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB