[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2015 Running

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Tue Jun 16 14:45:58 EDT 2015

Christoph,

On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 18:28 +0000, Christoph Wintersteiger wrote:
> Were there any problems with Z3 that we should fix, or was it an
> infrastructure problem?

Z3 prints a "WARNING: unknown logic, ignoring set-logic command" for
many logics that it effectively supports anyway. This warning caused
the competition post-processor to classify the result as unknown even
when Z3 actually solved the benchmark.

For 2015, we have now addressed this with a minor wrapper script for Z3
(as we did before in 2014). However, you might still want to revise the
list of supported logics in Z3.

Best,
Tjark