[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2015 Running

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Tue Jun 16 14:19:11 EDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 00:57 +0200, Tjark Weber wrote:
> We have started the competition jobs for several main track divisions
> for SMT-COMP 2015 on StarExec. Preliminary results are available:
> http://smtcomp.sourceforge.net/2015/results-toc.shtml [*]

Unfortunately, we've had to re-run a number of divisions today because
of problems with the (non-competitive) Z3 version. The result pages are
available again, but there may be minor deviations from preliminary
results published earlier this morning.

I hope that the competition jobs will progress without further hiccups.
Please do keep in mind that all results are preliminary at this point.

Best,
Tjark