[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP 2015: Final Solver Versions Due on June 14

Tjark Weber tjark.weber at it.uu.se
Fri Jun 12 06:06:46 EDT 2015

Dear SMT-COMP participants,

Please remember that final solver versions for all tracks and divisions
are due this

   *** Sunday, June 14 *** (anywhere on earth).

This deadline is strict. We will be starting competition jobs as soon
as possible after this date. [1]

Please check the tables at
http://smtcomp.sourceforge.net/2015/participants.shtml to make sure
that we have the correct id and track/division information for your
solver(s). If anything has changed -- in particular, if you have
uploaded a new version of your solver -- please notify us by email, and
remember to make your solver visible to us on StarExec.

If you haven't already done so, I would suggest that you conduct test
runs of your solver before the deadline to make sure it is working in
the StarExec environment. Our own tests this week revealed several
solvers that failed because of missing (dynamically linked) libraries.

Best,
Tjark

[1] Right now, StarExec appears to be down. I am hopeful that this is a
temporary issue, but if it persists over the weekend, we may extend the
deadline slightly.