[SMT-COMP] Unsat Core Track

Matthias Heizmann heizmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Sun May 17 09:38:49 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I want to state my enthusiasm for Tjark's suggestion to reinstate an
unsat core track.

On Sunday 08 February 2015 16:18:21 Tjark Weber wrote:
> We might reinstate additional tracks, e.g., for unsat core extraction and
> proof-producing solvers.

In the latest Competition on Software Verification (SV-COMP) our tool Ultimate
Automizer used unsatisfiable cores obtained from an SMT solver to compute
sequences of state assertions along traces.
Hence, we would be very happy if the SMT-COMP will encourage SMT solvers to
support unsatisfiable cores.

We submitted two sets of benchmarks for an unsatisfiable core track
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~heizmann/2015smtcomp/UltimateAutomizer-UnsatCoreTrack.tar.xz
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~heizmann/2015smtcomp/UltimateBuchiAutomizer-UnsatCoreTrack.tar.xz
that use various logics (QF_LIA,QF_NIA, QF_ALIA, QF_AUFLIA, QF_AUFNIA).
Please note that these benchmarks have not yet been accepted. But I already
shared some of them with developers of solvers and in order to give no team
an advantage I want to share them with all of you as soon as possible.

In case you are a developer of an SMT solver: if you tell the organizers that
you are willing to participate in an unsat core track you are doing us a
great favor.

Best,
Matthias