[SMT-COMP] SMTCOMP proceedings - call for solver descriptions (deadline June 11).

cok at frontiernet.net cok at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 3 16:02:56 EDT 2012

SMTCOMP participants:

SMT-COMP is an affiliated event to IJCAR and as such we can contribute material to the IJCAR proceedings, to be distributed on a memory stick to IJCAR participants.

As organizer, I will contribute a short paper about SMT-COMP 2012.

I will also include extended abstracts about any solver that will be participating in the competition. Note that the solver registration encourages you to submit a description about your solver. This extended abstract is expected to be more substantial, while still not a full paper (which I expect you would be submitting to other, refereed, journals).

In particular, you should include
- an explanation of why your solver is worthy of attention - what is innovative or otherwise exceptional about it
- what new developments have been implemented for this year's competition
- targeted platforms and other restrictions (e.g., licensing - is it completely available, available to academic groups, patented, etc.)
- how to obtain the solver (download locations, contact information)
- references to full journal or conference papers, web sites, etc.

As chair of the organizing committee, I will reserve the right to ask for revisions of submissions that don't include the above information.

I will include any acceptable submissions that I receive by *****June 11**** (which gives me just one day to submit them by IJCAR's deadline).
[email to cok at frontiernet.net]

Note that this precedes the deadline for solver registration (June 15) by a few days.

- David Cok