[SMT-COMP] SMTCOMP: Reminder: Call for Solvers

cok at frontiernet.net cok at frontiernet.net
Wed May 16 22:32:35 EDT 2012

This is a reminder of the call to submit solvers for the 2012 SMT-COMP competition. The competition will be held
at IJCAR at the end of June. The deadline for solver submissions is June 15.

Note that at the time of the original call, we anticipated using the Star-Exec service to run the competition. That service will not be ready in time to prepare for the competition. Thus we will be using the SMT-Exec service (which was used in previous years as well). Solvers for either competition or demonstration should be registered on the www.smtexec.org web-site.

The organizers have been preparing benchmarks for use in the competition. There are new benchmarks that will be included in the main, incremental, and parallel tracks. In addition, we are preparing an unsat-core track. We also encourage demonstrations of proof-generating solvers.

SMT-COMP organizing committee:
    David Cok, Alberto Griggio, Roberto Bruttomesso