[SMT-COMP] SMT-COMP'07 solver submission now open

Morgan Deters mdeters at morgandeters.com
Fri Jun 15 15:31:59 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Solver submission is now open for SMT-COMP'07.
The submission deadline is June 25th.

  http://www.smtcomp.org/upload.php

As indicated there, your tarball/zipfile submission should include
your solver, your "magic number" contribution to the competition
random seed, a description of your solver, contact information, and an
executable (probably a shell script) named "run" that takes a single
input formula on standard input and runs your solver, outputting only
"sat", "unsat", or "unknown".

Full details available on the above page and in this year's rules:

  http://smtexec.org/rules.pdf

Late breaking announcements will be posted here to the SMT-COMP
mailing list.

Most of you don't know me, so by way of introduction: I'm a
postdoctoral researcher at Washington University working with Aaron
Stump and, as you might have guessed, helping out with SMT-COMP'07.

See you all in Berlin!

Morgan
--
Morgan Deters